My other blog: What a beautiful day!

Friday, October 15, 2004

Blessings to the nations - psalm 18, Joshua 12, proverb 4:7

Psalm 18:43 You have placed me as head of the nations; A people whom I have not known serve me. 44 As soon as they hear, they obey me; Foreigners submit to me. 45 Foreigners fade away, And come trembling out of their fortresses....47 And subdues peoples under me. 49 Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O lord, And I will sing praises to Your name.
What awesome words! I just feel this is word for word that God is speaking to me concerning the business that He's calling me into. Awesome!
Joshua 12 speaks to me of the blessings to be a blessing. This is where we should live, this is how life is supposed to be, that we can give out generously, that we're blessed enough, abundantly to be a blessing to others.

And the proverb4:7 says to me that we need to make a stand, to keep firm what's be entrusted to us.