My other blog: What a beautiful day!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Abundantly - John 10

John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

This is such a powerful verse.
Do you have an area that has lack? Is there any area in your life that has marks of having been stolen, robbed, destroyed? There's good news. Jesus has come to that very area, to give life, and to give it abundantly! Whether it's finance, health, relationship...etc.

Just picture an area in your mind that's been lacking, and then invite Jesus into that area, and let the shower of His truth rain down your whole being, and stay in that shower, until you can feel that abundance becomes alive!

Abundantly....... I found myself repeat this word over and over today in my mind. There's no lack in abundance. It's more than enough, more than we can work it out for ourselves....it's the reality of heaven, it's the gift of Jesus.